Our Company: PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
The Role: The Buyer/Planner works cross-functionally with multiple internal and external departments to ensure adequate item availability to support sales. The Buyer/Planner is responsible for end-to-end supply chain management, including preliminary forecasting, purchasing, production management, logistics, and inventory management at the global fulfillment centers.
Reports To: Director, Supply Chain
Responsibilities: The Buyer/Planner is responsible for overall supply and inventory management, across PopSockets’ global fulfillment locations, from various global suppliers.
- Turn forecast for multiple sales channels into SKU level forecast and buy plan.
- Execute monthly purchase order releases and manage production schedules with multiple global suppliers.
- Support timely delivery and launch of new products.
- Coordinate inbound logistics with freight forwarding partners.
- Manage global fulfillment center inventory by tracking purchase receipts, cycle counts, transfers, and other inventory reconciliation activities.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or business-related field or 5+ years of supply chain work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in planning, purchasing, demand/supply management, or materials management.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with ERP or MRP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience working with global suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for data-driven decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Buyer/Planner - Your Name”