Customer Service Representative
PopSockets Seeking a Customer Service Representative
We at PopSockets LLC (PopSockets.com) would like to hire a customer service representative to join our fast-growing customer service team. We’re looking for someone who has a great attitude and excellent written communication skills. We’re also looking for a conscientious, friendly person -- we are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
- Primary responsibility would be to provide timely, quality responses to day-to-day inquiries from customers.
- Proactively identifying sources of operational or communication issues impacting customers and help develop solutions.
- Running reports to assist with identifying and acting on customer trends.
- Assisting customers via email, occasionally over the phone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing, patient and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and handle heat workload
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and systems
- Proactive problem-solving skills
This is a full-time, in-office position. Pay is $15/hour with opportunity for advancement and quarterly bonus. Benefits include 3 weeks PTO, low-cost health, dental and vision insurance.
To apply, email your resume and an insightful cover letter about why you might want (and be well-suited for) this job.
More about PopSockets:
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip-stand, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett in 2012, with the first PopSockets grip-stand sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSockets grip-stand is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-hand holding for any mobile device. Its companion product, the PopSockets Mount, enables PopSockets users to attach their phones to their dashboards, bathroom mirrors, lockers and other surfaces for hands-free viewing. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets grip-stands embody the company’s mission to merge function with self-expression.