International Sales Account Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. This position is based out of our headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, the International Sales Account Manager will play a critical role in liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to insure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with international distributors and field sales personnel
- Engage with clients to drive to achieve revenue and sales goals
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful support according to customer needs and objectives
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product, including channel expansion, inventory management, marketing initiatives, and promotions.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with international clients a plus
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and CRM
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “International Sales Account Manager” - “Your Name”