As Marketing Coordinator, you will oversee a detailed marketing calendar ensuring numerous projects are seen through from inception to completion in an accurate and timely manner. You’ll be responsible for creating timelines and milestone documents, acting as the ultimate “taskmaster”, while liaising heavily with multiple departments within the company to ensure alignment among all parties.
General Position Summary & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a marketing department calendar; work with individuals and teams to ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality, accurate and on time.
- Set the content and deadlines for all online and offline marketing materials, e.g. weekly email newsletters, homepage banners, product announcements, tradeshows, etc.
- Coordinate with wholesale sales, international distributors and ecommerce teams to make sure their needs are always met
- Maintain detailed status reports and timelines, communicating with relevant teams as necessary
- Confirm elements, assets and needs are understood by all parties (digital, events, social, creative, whls)
- Assist in day-to-day aspects of web marketing (email, PPC, affiliate, etc.)
- Support and attend key trade and consumer facing tradeshows including set-up, staffing and teardown.
- Adapt to inevitable changes in timelines, deadlines and project goals
- BA or BS in marketing, communications, business or a related field of study
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or project/traffic management
- Excellent organization and communication skills, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient and professional manner while diplomatically enforcing deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Must be a collaborative team player and show leadership
- Proactive attitude with an eagerness to learn
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this position.
Please submit resume to email@example.com