Programmer - Sound and Imaging Processing (Contract - Remote)
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products
PopSockets is looking for a seasoned sound and imaging processing programmer to help deliver next generation mobile experiences. Primary responsibilities include image effects coding and optimizing, real-time sound and music analysis, and mobile app prototype building.
- Image and video processing coding
- Music and sound analysis coding
- Algorithm optimization coding
- Graphics, animation, and visualization coding
- Real-time processing system design
- Desktop and mobile app prototype building
- Unit and system level testing
- Coordinating code integration with mobile app team
- CS, EE, ECE, or equivalent degree and 5+ years of coding experience.
- Strong background in signal processing theory and algorithm coding
- Real-time sound and music analysis coding experience
- Image (effects) processing highly desirable
- Experience in deployment for iOS highly desirable.
- Video effects processing experience a plus
- A proven track record of successful, world-class product launches.
How to Apply:Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Programmer - Sound and Image Processing- Your Name”