Social Compliance Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
The Social Compliance Manager will report to our VP Operations and will lead the expansion, implementation and evolution of PopSockets' responsible sourcing program. You will lead cross functional teams to create holistic approach to oversight and develop a set of core values supporting the program. One area where PopSockets differentiates itself from other brands approach is the full executive commitment to having a top notch program including resources and support that few programs are lucky enough to have.
- Build and manage long-term strategic partnerships with our vendor partners around the globe.
- Foster existing executive level support for social compliance and responsible sourcing. Continue to engrain both as core values in the company and a key market differentiator.
- Identify areas for process improvement and innovation. Continue building a world class social compliance program.
- Develop and utilize KPI’s to manage program performance, vendor compliance, and effectively communicate status and results to executive team.
- Manage monitoring program. Schedule monitoring visits with 3rd party auditors and review audit results. Create action plans for business partners and evolve sourcing as needed.
- Ensure program alignment with international standards, government regulations and laws.
- Build content and conduct training and capacity building efforts for responsible sourcing.
- Project management of Fair Labor Association accreditation project.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA required.
- 5+ years of experience in Responsible Sourcing, including human rights, worker health, safety and environmental sustainability
- Deep understanding of social compliance, HS&E, sustainability and human rights issues.
- Demonstrated ability to think and manage both strategically and tactically.
- Collaboration with outside organizations such as Fair Labor Organization or other CSO’s.
- Related experience in consumer goods supply chains, preferably directly managing vendors
- Analytical experience related to compliance related topics/Strong program management and problem-solving abilities
- Chinese and/or Korean language skills a plus.
- International & domestic travel required. 2-6 trips per year, 4-10 days per trip
How to Apply:Please submit your resume to HR@posockets.com with the subject line “Social Compliance Manager”