We at PopSockets LLC (PopSockets.com) would like to hire a Tradeshow Coordinator. We’re looking for someone who is a master at juggling the logistics of various events. We’re also looking for a conscientious, friendly person -- we are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
As our Tradeshow Coordinator, your responsibilities would include
- Manage trade show calendar
- Evaluate trade show opportunities with various departments/teams
- Support conception of booth for various trade shows
- Secure booth space at various trade shows
- Work with vendors to arrange booth, equipment rental, and set-up and dismantling of the exhibit; and planning and coordinating the routing of exhibits shipped for the convention program.
- Manage the budget for each trade show
- Arrange travel and hotels for staff attending each trade show
- Manage payment of exhibit fees for convention booth space
- Manage badge registration for staff attending each show
- Manage sample shipments for product inventory at each show
- 25%+ travel to tradeshows may be required
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong verbal and written communication abilities; must be very organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and on multiple projects
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple demands and logistics
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to present or pitch our product line
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply, email your resume and an insightful cover letter about why you might want (and be well-suited for) this job to careers[insert 'at' symbol]popsockets.com.
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip-stand, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett in 2012, with the first PopSockets grip-stand sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSockets grip-stand is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-hand holding for any mobile device. Its companion product, the PopSockets Mount, enables PopSockets users to attach their phones to their dashboards, bathroom mirrors, lockers and other surfaces for hands-free viewing. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets grip-stands embody the company’s mission to merge function with self-expression.